Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blue, like the moon and Christmas without you

I made three hats this weekend after a great trip to Lanas Sixto (you can read about this yarn shop here) and when I stepped back, I realized that they were all some version of the color blue!

So, even though I had a wonderful weekend and a great trip to Segovia on Monday and am feeling as happy as a circus flea, I suppose that I have to say it... "I'm feeling blue!"

One of my favorite hats is this new double pom newborn beanie, made for a custom order for my Etsy boutique!


You can find the pattern for this double pom beanie on my blog here or on Ravelry here.

I had some leftover yarn, although not enough to make a duplicate hat (which I would have loved!) so I made a striped beanie with a giant pom pom. I love how the colors progress from dark to light!






Finally, I improvised a newborn conductors cap based on an adult pattern that I used to make my very own conductors cap. More on that later, but for now, a little teaser picture!


By the way, this indigo conductors cap is still for sale in my Etsy boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment